Lots to do again in Baristaville and beyond this weekend. It’s getting harder and harder to choose from all the fun, family events. We told you about
Back to The Future, E.T. and Sunset Sensations, but there are even more choices!
Check our Upcoming Events to find out all the happenings and details. We’ve added a nifty new feature that allows you to share, “Recommend” on Facebook or Tweet any of our listed events! We work really hard to give you the most comprehensive events listing around, so if you attend an event because you learned about it from Barista Kids, make sure to give us a shout out.
Here are this weekend’s highlights:
- Pick up the kids from camp today and head over to Whole Foods Montclair. The kids can learn to make frozen treats, like the ones Alison shared with us here. They learn something new and have a snack at the same time. (Friday, July 29)
- Little kids will love the special Pinkalicious event at Color Me Mine in Summit. Hear the popular story and paint your pwn Pinkalicious pottery. (Saturday, July 30)
- Make it a day in Summit and stay for Kaleidoscope Theatre for Youth’s production of The Wizard of Oz at The Summit Playhouse. (Saturday, July 30)
- Take the family to the annual Quik Check New Jersey Festival of Ballooning. Saturday night offer’s the Baloon , sure to wow the kids. (Saturday, July 30)
- Take a day trip to Camden’s Adventure Aquarium for Shark Week. (Sunday, July 31)
(Excerpt photo: Festival of Ballooning FB page)