What’s Your Montclair Film Festival Itinerary?

BY  |  Friday, Apr 27, 2012 2:55pm  |  COMMENTS (6)

I looovvee the movies, so the idea of going to seven films, a filmmakers party, a tribute to Kathleen Turner and a film talk by Michael Moore — all in a period of six days — is my idea of heaven. Never mind that I possibly bit off more than I can chew, like signing up for four events next Saturday. I keep hearing about more movies, and will probably add a few more to my list before the Montclair Film Festival is through.

Want to see if we’re cinematically compatible? Or meet me at a show? Simple: I’ve made my MFF itinerary into a Pinterest board. If you’re on Pinterest, here’s how to do it:

1. Go to the Montclair Film Festival website, click on schedule and buy your tickets.

2. Go to your own Pinterest profile and create your own MFF Itinerary board.

3. Visit Baristanet’s Montclair Film Festival Pinterest board, where all the movies are already pinned. Find the shows you’ve bought tickets for, and simply re-pin!

Then share it with us (and your friends) in comments and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #MontclairFF hashtag, and let us know by adding @baristanet.

Happy pinning, and happy movie watching!

1. POSTED BY Debbie Galant  |  April 27, 2012 @ 3:08 pm

Even if you don’t pin, tell us what you’re planning to see.

2. POSTED BY Kristin  |  April 27, 2012 @ 7:48 pm

We’re taking the kids to see First Position on the 5th, and I want to see The Oversimplification of Her Beauty for the animation/live action sequences. I wouldn’t mind seeing Kumare, too. Getting babysitters is tough, and I can only leave my better half behind so many times.

3. POSTED BY es2v  |  April 28, 2012 @ 5:43 am

We’re going to see 2 Days in New York. I would love to see more of the films, but the babysitting options didn’t allow for much more. I was really hoping there would be a showing of ‘Miss Representation’.

4. POSTED BY es2v  |  April 28, 2012 @ 5:44 am

PS I don’t know how to use Pinterest, but your board looks interesting!

5. POSTED BY complainerpuss  |  April 28, 2012 @ 11:42 am

We have tickets to the Morton Downey Jr documentary, “Evocateur.” During Downey’s heydey, his producers would book many of my comedian and actor friends to go on the show and pretend to be everything from snuff film directors to S & M dungeon masters. I’m curious to see if this new documentary will reveal how much of Downey’s program was just satire and improvisational theater.

6. POSTED BY Georgette Gilmore  |  April 29, 2012 @ 12:43 pm

Here’s mine: http://pinterest.com/gmgilmore/my-montclair-film-festival-itinerary/

I wish I could see more. I owuld have loved to attend the Kathleen Turner tribute, but my husband surprised me with concert tickets in NYC for Mother’s Day that night.

If I had a babysitter, I would see many more too.