Barista Kids/Baristanet Senior Year Graduation Yearbook Photos

BY  |  Thursday, Jun 14, 2012 1:30pm  |  COMMENTS (9)

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someone

The Senior Year graduation yearbook photo. When you’re about to graduate, this photo is monumental. This is me in 1991, 17-years-old, and about to graduate high school. I used extra Aquanet that morning to keep my teased hair in place. Thankfully, by the time I got to senior year, I had given up the really big hair, black eyeliner, leather and roach clips as earring. My parents were so happy. But still, looking back I cringe at how I look.

We thought it would be really fun to make a slideshow featuring the baristas of  Barista Kids / Baristanet. Thanks to those who shared their photos. Not everyone was willing. You should have heard some of the excuses.

Can you guess who these teens grew up to be?

1. POSTED BY Jenn  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:29 pm

You were, and still are, a stone cold fox. I’d let you and your husband buy me a beer ANY time.

2. POSTED BY mtclibn42  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

You folks are brave. My HS yearbook photo will not make its way onto the web.

3. POSTED BY Georgette Gilmore  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:32 pm

I <3 you JJ.

4. POSTED BY Holly Korus  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:53 pm

OM-Gee! KK the dress!!!!! Did you save it? I can use it for the float this year.

5. POSTED BY Tara Williams  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

Everyone looks great! I love the photo of the woman with the peter pan collar–S. Streeter?

6. POSTED BY Holly Korus  |  June 14, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

Wait can you guess which one is me? It is really, really tricky!

7. POSTED BY Tara Williams  |  June 14, 2012 @ 3:06 pm

Hmmmmmm. Not sure, can you submit another photo?

8. POSTED BY Kristin  |  June 14, 2012 @ 7:33 pm

I’m proud to represent the glittery-scarfed contingent.

9. POSTED BY walleroo  |  June 15, 2012 @ 10:55 am

Christie's political career is finished and quite frankly, the state of New Jersey is so over him and his big mouth bully tactics that we're all wishing his replacement was part of the Nov 8 election. Hooking his caboose to the disastrous Trump campaign is his only option.