NJ Transit Driver Caught…Um…Er…

BY  |  Friday, Jul 12, 2013 10:30am  |  COMMENTS (7)

bus driverYou thought bus drivers doing paperwork behind the wheel was bad? How about one pleasuring himself — in full view of his passengers? Such was the case last month when NJ Transit driver George Simpson showed himself a little love as he drove through the Lincoln Tunnel.

According to one passenger, a librarian who filmed the whole scene on her cell phone, the driver was completely exposed during the act.

“It was disturbing,” she told the Daily News. “I was in shock and disbelief.”

Simpson, 41, was immediately removed from his route without pay and officials say he has been criminally charged with three offenses, including risking widespread injury. NJ Transit called the act “disgusting and grossly irresponsible.”

A lawyer for the librarian, who is apparently suing NJ Transit, said that his client wanted to “send a message that this cannot occur again.”

Um…yeah.

1. POSTED BY jerseygurl  |  July 12, 2013 @ 11:16 am

Good grief.

2. POSTED BY herbeverschmel  |  July 12, 2013 @ 11:41 am

Maybe the bus was a stick instead of an automatic.

3. POSTED BY walleroo  |  July 12, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

“It was so disgusting and disturbing that I just had to film it with my cell phone,” the librarian told Baristanet. “I was shocked, dumbfounded and paralyzed with disbelief, I was unable to avert my eyes.”

4. POSTED BY mrx5000  |  July 12, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

1) Sadly that’s not the only j**k *ff behind the wheel @ DeCamp.

2) That’s nothing; DeCamp does that to its passengers every day.

3) “as he drove through the Tunnel”: where’s Freud when you need him?

4) Maybe he’s thinking of running for Mayor of NYC

5. POSTED BY unmitigated gall  |  July 13, 2013 @ 12:18 am

I know that tunnel is long and dark and curved just so but I never thought of it as, you know, sexy.

6. POSTED BY thanksalatte  |  May 05, 2014 @ 11:14 am

I was wondering why the bus seemed jerky that day. Seriously though there is not enough Purell in the world…

7. POSTED BY redrum  |  May 05, 2014 @ 2:24 pm

I would expect such explicit activities from DeCamp, but not NJT. I always thought NJT had just an iota more class than DeCamp.