Road Trip? Low Gas Prices Please At The Pump

Monday, Aug 18, 2014 10:15am  |  COMMENTS (5)

Gas price at Clifton Costo last week. Prices stay low according to Gas Buddy.com. Photo: Michael Reitman

Gas prices have been falling for weeks and are lower than this time last year. According to GasBuddy, prices may even dip lower. Here’s what the prices are in Montclair, as of this morning. Take our poll and tell us whether low gas prices affect your driving habits:

gas prices today

1. POSTED BY knashville  |  August 18, 2014 @ 10:50 am

I bought a Honda Civic a couple years ago and I feel like the prices were actually higher then. According to my car I get about 33mpg average highway/city, and add that to lower fuel prices and I actually feel slightly smug at the gas station. I do miss my old Toyota Tacoma though, it was a good little truck and the mileage wasn’t terrible. At least I don’t get asked to move all the time.

2. POSTED BY sillyphus  |  August 18, 2014 @ 3:43 pm

Over $3.70 a gallon in UPPER Montclair….I just filled up at $3.13. I wonder if I can get a push cart permit Up there since they must have money to burn. I’ll sell the hot dogs at a bargain price of only $7.85 each and throw in a free soda with each total order.

3. POSTED BY Iceman  |  August 23, 2014 @ 9:21 pm

Speaking of lifestyles…how come there aren’t more articles the failed Presidency of Obama? Our Country has never had less respect in the world and been weaker. Where is the outrage?

4. POSTED BY johnqp  |  August 24, 2014 @ 2:10 am

Ice : Isn’t there a windmill out there that you oughta be chasing ?

5. POSTED BY jcunningham  |  August 24, 2014 @ 9:18 am

“How come there aren’t more articles the failed presidency of Obama? Where is the outrage?”

—amen, iceman! tat’s exactly what I was thinking when I saw this headline about gas prices!

Please please please write an article for us at baristanet! Can’t wait to read it!

This thug pretending to be a leader needs to rethink his political career. A sustained thrashing in the polls may force him to do just that. "President Christie"? Are you kidding? Only "President Donald" would trump that.