Even though it may not feel like it yet, tomorrow, March 20 is the spring equinox, the first day of spring. Celebrate the season with your children by reading a spring- themed book together.
Enjoy this list of our 10 favorite spring-themed books:
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- A New Beginning: Celebrating the Spring Equinox by Wendy Pfeffer and Linda Bleck.
- The Tiny Seed by Eric Carle
- The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- 999 Frogs Wake Up by Ken Kimura
- Inch by Inch by Leo Lioni
- The Rain Came Down by David Shannon
- Flower Garden by Eve Bunting
- My Garden by Kevin Henkes
- It’s Spring by Samantha Berger