Montclair Special Education Parents Advisory Council (SEPAC) presents “PARRC -What We’ve Learned About Assistive Technology and Accommodations and How It Can Inform The IEP Process,” on Tuesday, March 17, 7-9 p.m., at Northeast School.
With the first round of testing almost done, join SEPAC for a positive, productive discussion of:
- the preparation process (what worked and what didn’t)
- what the District and our families have learned about assistive technology both in testing and classroom settings
- how all of this information can inform the IEP process going forward.
To make this discussion as productive as possible, please submit questions, as well as specific, brief comments about your child’s experience with the following, to email@example.com by Monday 3/16:
- the assistive technology (both in preparation for and during the test)
- any alternative activity your child participated in if he/she opted out of the PARRC.
When: Tuesday, March 17, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: Northeast School, 603 Grove Street, Montclair, Global Studies/Library
Childcare will be available in an adjoining room.