The Kessler Foundation, a nonprofit organization in West Orange, works to improve the lives of people with disabilities through world-class research on multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and other chronic health conditions.
The organization is currently looking for healthy volunteers to serve as a control group in a research study designed to help people with Multiple Sclerosis. Participants will be compensated for their time.
Participants are eligible if:
- Are between 18-74 years of age
- Are medically healthy ( no medical or neurological illness that can affect thinking skills
- Are not prescribed any medication that may affect thinking skills
- Have never been diagnosed with a learning disability
- Have no present or past difficulties with alcohol or drugs
- Have no present or past diagnosis of a significant mental health disorder
For more information, email Amy Lebkuecher or call 973.324.8457.