So much more than just a gym, the YMCA of Montclair is a community where members get it all for a terrific value. Take a plunge in their pools; shake it down in a Zumba® class; rack up miles on their treadmills; sculpt and tone in one of their hundreds of exercise classes; or enrich your little one’s mind with art, dance, swim, sports and music.The YMCA of Montclair will host its Open House Week Thursday, September 15 through Sunday, September 18 at both branches.
Open House Highlights:
· Experience incredible value for adults, families and children.
· Take adult classes for FREE (Photo I.D. required. Park Street Branch only.)
· Get FREE babysitting while you work out (Park Street Branch only.)
· Take a tour daily at 11 a.m. or 3 p.m.
· Enter a raffle to win a grand prize of a three-month membership and fabulous YMCA apparel.
In addition, the YMCA of Montclair Family Day is September 18, 12-4 p.m. Tour either branch and enjoy a jam-packed day filled with free activities including Arts & Crafts (ages 6 months-6 years), Merry Music Makers (ages 6 months-6 years) and Creative Movement (ages 2-4) at their Geyer Family Branch. The Park Street Branch offers cycling for adults and kids (ages 7+), cardio kick boxing (ages 13+), family yoga (ages 6+) and more.
For more information, contact Membership Services at the Y’s Park Street Branch (for first grade to adult) 973-744-3400 or the Y’s Geyer Family Branch (for 6 months to kindergarten) 973-783-7640 or visit www.montclairymca.org/openhouse16.
The Y’s Park Street Branch is located at 25 Park Street, Montclair and their Geyer Family Branch is at 159 Glenridge Avenue, Montclair.