Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas in Clifton will host a Boedecker Cellars Wine Dinner on Thursday, May 4 at 7 p.m.
Special guest Stewart Boedecker, creator and owner of Boedecker Cellars – founded in 2003 by husband and wife team, Stewart and Athena Boedecker, and located in the heart of Willamette Valley in the Pacific Northwest– will provide tasting notes as guests sample their way through a five-course tapas-style tasting menu, developed to complement each wine selection. Boedecker Cellars crafts wines focused on quality, finesse and locality, and loves Pinot Noir, recognizing and appreciating different aspects that make these wines very elegant. The full menu includes:
· Fig & Burrata – Speck, basil, chili oil, balsamic glaze. Paired with a Boedecker Cellars Pinot Blanc 2013.
· Seared Mackerel – Escarole, vine-ripe tomato, saffron broth. Paired with a Boedecker Cellars Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2014.
· Gorgonzola Risotto – Braised lamb, Pinot Noir braising liquid. Paired with a Boedecker Cellars Stewart Pinot Noir 2013.
· Pork Chop – Sweet potato puree, Boedecker reduction, fried leeks. Paired with a Boedecker Cellars Athena Pinot Noir 2013.
· Chocolate Tart – Grand Marnier, strawberries, raspberry sauce. Paired with a Boedecker Cellars Cherry Grove Vineyard Pinot Noir 2012.
Tickets for the Boedecker Cellars Wine Dinner are $79 per person and can be purchased online by visiting http://spuntinowinebar.com/boedecker-wine-dinner-clifton/.
Thanks to the generosity of Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas in Clifton, Baristanet is able to offer a pair of tickets to the Boedecker Cellars Wine Dinner (gratuity not included; tickets non-transferable, for this wine dinner only). Please email email@example.com to enter by midnight, Friday, April 28, 2017. If you are a Friend of Baristanet at any level of support you are automatically entered to win.