The big day is almost here — Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, Gobble ’till you Wobble Day!
Here is a collection of recipes, cocktails, decor advice, playlists and more that we have given you over the years to help you host a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner:
Get out and run/jog/walk/watch the Ashenfelter 8K Classic and Tom Fleming Mile before the big feast.
- Setting your table is almost as important as what you put on it. Here are some ideas.
- Set the mood with some Turkey Tunes, a great Thanksgiving Day playlist.
- Thanksgiving Pies! Get Them Before They Are Gone
- To Brine or Not to Brine: Local Chefs Weigh In
- Sweet Potato Soup with Buttered Pecans
- Native American Delicata Squash Muffins
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Pumpkin Pots de Crème
- Farm Fresh Thanksgiving recipes
- Pecan Pie
- Butternut Squash Pie
Cocktails and Wine
- Wine, Beer and a Seasonal Cocktail to Go With Your Thanksgiving Feast
- Spicy Pumpkin Cocktails from De Novo
- A bottle for your Thanksgiving table
- Spiced Pear cocktail
- Mulled Cider and Broken Legs
- Prohibition Cocktails
(Top photo: Flickr Creative Commons)