Profeta Farms offers a free, no contact delivery right to your home ($100 minimum – delivery is free). Customers can buy all their food — beef, pork, chicken, eggs, dairy and every variety of produce.
All Profeta Farms food is certified organic, grown on their farm on Rt. 202 in Hunterdon County. Profeta Farms strives to follow agricultural methods that exceed USDA standards and calls their approach “Beyond Organic.”
Located in Hunterdon County, Profeta Farms is owned by Paul Profeta, who grew up in Maplewood Township and now lives in Montclair.
Profeta says, “By expanding our home delivery service, we hope to connect more people in New Jersey with healthy food and less stress. We want to revolutionize the way people eat while being a leader for community health and greater transparency in the food system.”
Profeta Farms’ first delivery day is Wednesday, April 29th. Please place your order by 12:00 noon on Tuesday, April 28th for Wednesday afternoon delivery.
Here’s how to order:
- Go to shop.profetafarms.com.
- There is a $100 minimum amount required for an order. Delivery is free. Order anytime.
- Orders will be delivered to your door in an ice-cooled insulated box. The box will be left by the door.
- Profeta Farms will deliver on Wednesday between 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Orders need to be placed by 12:00 noon the day before delivery. If an order is placed on Tuesday after 12:00 pm, it will be delivered 8 days later on the following Wednesday.
If you have any problems with your order, please do not hesitate to call Profeta Farms at (908) 824-2726.