Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 21, and just because things aren’t back to normal, you don’t get a pass for skipping on gifts this year. In fact, Dad may need some extra love this year.
We’ve rounded up some of the best local gifts for that special dad in your life:
Food & Drink
- Misunderstood Whiskey, created by two friend from Montclair, is selling Travel Old Fashioned Kits, which includes a custom designed fancy pants bartender’s spoon/muddler, hand-knit cocktail napkin, orange & aromatic bitters, cocktail picks, as well as 6 perfectly cubed pieces of raw cane sugar.
- Vesta Chocolate is offering 6 count Spiked Jewel Bonbons of bourbon, rum, and “cocktail” ish flavors for fathers.
- Order a Father’s Day Cookie Box from Little Daisy Bake Shop. Football & Beer – sugar cookie style!
- Amanti Vino offers monthly wine club options, spirit and beer clubs, and customized gift baskets that they will deliver to Dad.
- Montclair Brewery will deliver Dad’s favorite local craft beer.
- Make a reservation for a local restaurant that offers outdoor dining or buy him a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant.
- Dad deserves some self-love too! DollyMoo has selected some of their favorite earth + spice scents Dad will love and put them all together in a Father’s Day Gift Box.
- Moss & More put together The “Good Energy” Father’s Day Collection which includes a fragrant candle, stylish matches, and a tiger’s eye point to bring balance and stimulate action. Perfect to cure Zoom fatigue.
- Just Jersey has the perfect gift for the Garden State loving dad, such as County Coasters, Parkway Exit keychains, and Condiments.
- Is Dad an art lover? Montclair Art Museum has partnered with local artists to create JAM at MAM (Jersey Artists Marketplace), selling artwork that benefits artists, the Museum’s add the community.
- Pazzazed, which opens this week on Midland Avenue in Montclair, has a great collection of gifts for Dad.
- Buy him a gift certificate to his favorite local fitness studio – many are offering online classes.