Essex County leads the state in deaths caused by COVID-19. Whether you are exhibiting symptoms or not, residents are encouraged to make an appointment and get tested.
To make an appointment, visit www.EssexCOVID.org or call 973-877-8456.
Residents taking the COVID-19 saliva test should not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum 30 minutes prior to arrival.
• NEW! Monday, November 16th, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Essex County South Mountain Recreation Complex, Archery Field, Cherry Lane, West Orange
• Tuesday, November 17th, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Essex County Hendricks Field Golf Course, 220 Franklin Avenue, Belleville
• Wednesday, November 18th, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Essex County College West Market Street Parking Deck, 303 University Avenue, Newark
• Thursday, November 19th, 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange
• NEW! Saturday, November 21st, 8 a.m. to 12 Noon, Essex County South Mountain Recreation Complex, Archery Field, Cherry Lane, West Orange
Nasal Swab Testing
• Friday, November 20th, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Essex County Weequahic Park, Meeker Avenue entrance, Newark
• Essex County residents with or without symptoms are encouraged to get tested.
• Residents age 8 and older are welcome to get tested.
• Residents are encouraged to get retested if they have been tested 14 days ago or more and have received negative test results or are asymptomatic.
• Testing is provided free of charge to Essex County residents. No insurance is required.