Fourth of July fireworks are back this year and more spectacular than ever. Here’s where to see fireworks shows in our area:
- Verona starts the celebration early on Wednesday, June 30 beginning at 7 pm at the Verona Community Center.
- Enjoy a concert by The Infernos and a Fireworks Spectacular at Essex County Brookdale Park on
Thursday, July 1(Reschedule date: Friday, July 9 beginning at 7 pm.) A fireworks spectacular will follow the concert at 9:15 pm. (Rain date is Friday, July 2)
- Cedar Grove hosts its annual fireworks display with a party on July 1 beginning at 7 pm. Enjoy your time waiting for the fireworks display with a live DJ, balloon artist, and crafts.
- The NJ Jackals will host a special 4th of July fireworks show on Sunday, July 4 beginning at 9 pm.
- The towns of Caldwell, North Caldwell, West Caldwell, Roseland and Essex Fells will hold a fireworks celebration on Sunday, July 4 at the James Caldwell High School baseball field in West Caldwell. Gates open at 7 pm and fireworks begin at dusk.
- West Orange will celebrate Independence Day on Sunday, July 4 with events at West Orange High School. The day will kick off with the 5th Annual Food Truck Festival from 1 pm to 9 pm. The Independence Day Fireworks show will begin at dusk with viewing locations available on the WOHS Baseball Field and Conforti Ave Field.