This weekend events guide column is sponsored by Kate McDonough.
Here’s your guide to weekend events, both virtual and in-person, to enjoy:
Live Music & Theater
- The Nerds will perform at the Trend Motors Drive-in Concert Series at Fosterfields Living Historical Farm in Morris Township tonight at 6:30 pm. Enjoy an experience of sheer entertainment with the group that critics call the best cover band in the world. $125 per car.
- Morris Museum presents Reedman Evan Arntzen and trumpeter Jon-Erik Kellso on Friday, June 17 at 8 pm at its Jazz on the Back Deck series.
- Jackson Pines and The Porchistas will perform at The Porchistas Outdoor Porch on Saturday, June 19 at 6 pm.
- Paper Mill Playhouse presents Brookside Cabaret outdoor series featuring world-class performers and fine dining under the stars at the F.M. Kirby Carriage House Restaurant. This weekend, Kelli Rabke brings her brand-new show celebrating big—though small—ladies of song in Tiny Giants: Petite Powerhouses from Garland to Gaga. In this salute to Edith Piaf, Bette Midler, Stevie Nicks, and many more, Kelli and her trio (John Fischer, piano; Sean Harkness, guitar) perform unforgettable songs from nine decades of popular music.
- Check out this weekend’s live music at Just Jake’s: Almost Easy & Royals.
- Check out this weekend’s live music at Montclair Brewery: Forget the Whale and the Juneteenth Showcase
- Check out Montclair Film’s Virtual Cinema offerings this weekend.
- Join Fleet Feet’s 3rd annual Pride Stride 5k Run & Walk in partnership with Montclair Brewery and Diadora! Tonight, June 17, 6 pm
- Celebrate Juneteenth at one of these local events!
- Van Vleck House & Gardens presents Cats In The Garden 2021 on Sunday, June 20 from 12 pm – 3 pm. Car enthusiasts, join the Jaguar Touring Club at the only New Jersey car show to feature eight decades of Jaguars! Don’t miss more than 75 classic Jaguars on display in the gardens.