This weekend events guide column is sponsored by Kate McDonough.
Here’s your guide to this weekend events, both virtual and in-person, to enjoy:
- The Wellmont Theater reopens this weekend with 1964: The Tribute tonight at 8 pm and The Roots on Saturday, August 29 at 8 pm.
- Enjoy A Night of Doo-Wop with The Cameos on Friday, August 27 at 7:30 pm at Brookdale Park.
- NJPAC’s Horizon Foundations Sounds of the City presents Third World tonight, August 26 at 6 pm.
- Morris Museum presents the Harlem Quartet tonight, August 26 at 8 pm.
- Bring a picnic and a blanket and enjoy a free concert by the Chamber Music Society of North Jersey when “Music Under The Olmsted Oak” returns to Anderson Park on Saturday, Aug. 28, at 7 pm.
- Enjoy the beauty of a performance by the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra while relaxing on the lush grounds of the Giralda Farms Corporate Park, (the former Dodge Estate) on Saturday, August 28. Gates open at 3 pm, Concert starts at 5 pm
- Check out this weekend’s live music at Just Jake’s: Almost Easy and The Karl Malones
- Check out this weekend’s live music at Ruthie’s: Jake Walker and Mighty Burners
- Check out this weekend’s live music at Montclair Brewery: P&H Duo
- Have fun at the St. Sebastian’s Feast & Carnival at Kaveney Field Corner of Walnut & Grove St. Montclair, NJ this weekend!