This weekend events guide column is sponsored by Kate McDonough.
So many great local events to enjoy this weekend! From live music and concerts to comedy and theater, to films and social events, this is your guide to what’s happening. NB: Check with the venue before attending in case of changes!
- Ruthie’s is hosting The Burners and David French.
- Tierney’s Tavern features The Unmentionables and Daniel Gottlieb & The High Hopes.
- Check out this weekend’s music at Montclair Brewery: Mykesoul on Friday and Carlos Colina & The Grind on Sunday.
- See this weekend’s live music at Just Jake’s every Friday and Saturday night.
- Outpost in the Burbs is hosting its 35th Anniversary Minifest on Saturday!
- MAYOPac has The Robert Cray Band on Friday.
- See a Movie! Check out the weekend lineup at The Clairidge.
Arts & Literature
- The Art Gallery at Berkshire Hathaway in Montclair is presenting the work of Martta Kelly with an opening reception tonight from 5-7 PM. Stop by to 695 Bloomfield Avenue!
- NJPAC hosts #Evolutiondopenmic, an evening of poetry and live music via City Verses.
- Studio Montclair presents Pages: An Exhibit of Contemporary Artists’ Books through October 15th, 2022.
- Studio Montclair also has “Life and Landscape: Inspired by George Inness” from September 9th through November 6th.
- Montclair Library has Tony Turner Dance Photography on display through September.
- Yogi Berra Museum is showing Billie Jean King: Champion. Activist. Legend. through December 30th, 2022
- Upper Montclair is having a Sidewalk Sale on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with live music, special dance performances, tastings and more!
- Latinos of Montclair is having a Latin Dance Night on Saturday at Porta!
- AAPI Montclair is hosting a Harvest Moon Soiree on Saturday evening.
- The Glen Ridge Diversity and Inclusion Association has its Picnic in the Glen on Saturday from 1-3 PM.
- Start Out Fresh Intervention Advocates has its 12th Annual Walk Against Domestic Violence on Saturday from 9 AM – 1 PM.
- Bloomfield Center continues its Dinner Under the Stars with communal tables, live entertainment, and local take out to enjoy.